Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Project 365

So, since I made that post about being a better person and whatnot, I've started to try and learn things. I bought a book a while back that was on the clearance shelf at Border's and it's supposed to teach me to draw. I haven't been signing onto AIM very much because I'd rather just not be on the computer. That in itself is a feat. I want to work on the computer as my job, though, I've decided. It would just be ideal, and I'm a really fast learner, especially when it comes to computers. Not to mention taking three years of computer classes in high school. Easy As. I finished the work in there like two weeks ahead of time every six weeks so I just read books and played online for the rest of the time.

ANYWAY.

I've also joined this community called the Project 365 Challenge. You're supposed to take a photo a day and then write something about it and keep it as a memory of that day. And then do it all year long and then have a record of it. I'm taking it very seriously right now. I hope it doesn't fizzle out. My Project 365 journal is Bright Red Boots at GJ. Here's the photo I took yesterday. It's my favorite of the three I've done so far.

03 April 2007


The head projectionist of the theater resigned on Saturday. We got two movies in ("Firehouse Dog" and "Are We Done Yet?") and I had to make them up. It was the first time I've made up a film in about four months because usually I do other things on days we get prints in. This is me rewinding the Spiderman 3 trailer.

No comments: