Monday, April 9, 2007

I don't fit in.

When I was a child everybody smiled. Nobody knows me at all.
Very late at night and in the morning light, nobody knows me at all.

Now I've got lots of friends. Yes-- but then again, nobody knows me at all.

Nobody knows me. Nobody knows me. Nobody knows me at all.


--


Everybody says "You can't. You can't. You can't. Don't try."
Still... everybody says that if they had the chance they'd fly like we do.


--

The Weepies are my heart right now. The lyrics above are just two examples of how incredible they are. They are absolutely wonderful... I keep listening to "Nobody Knows Me At All" on repeat. Even when I take it off repeat I listen to them anyway. Mandy Moore introduced me to them. I love her for it.

1 comment:

T.S. said...

I love Mandy Moore for SO many reasons!