Friday, March 9, 2007

Hello, new blog.

Well, I guess it is actually a new blog, isn't it? That's nice. I've never had a Blogger blog before, so I'm just learning how to use it. I doubt anyone will read it, and that's okay, but I want to learn how to use all of the cool things on this site because of the whole blog revolution. I don't think I realized exactly how popular they were until recently, so here I am.

My blog is titled "What the heck is moderation?" or something to that effect, and I chose that name because I never really know what moderation is. If I become interested in something, it's damn near obsessive, and if I find something I want to update a blog about, it's usually a pretty passionate update. I don't really have moderate feelings for anything. I generally am very, very passionate about it, or I'm not at all.

Anyway, I'll probably keep all of my personal updates at my GreatestJournal account, but this one will be for "important" things. We'll see how it works out.

No comments: